The protection of your personal data is important to us.
- A few words about the Company's Websites
Το Hippocrates-Farm.com is the Company's website, where the online store for the exhibition and sale of the Company's products is located, where you can buy products.
- What is personal data
The term "personal data" refers to information of natural persons, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, contact telephone, etc., which identify or may identify you, hereinafter referred to as "Personal Data".
- What is Personal Data Processing
Any operation or series of operations performed with or without the use of automated means, on personal data or on personal data sets, such as collection, registration, organization, structure, storage, adaptation or modification, retrieval , the search for information, the use, the disclosure by transmission, the dissemination or any other form of disposal, the association or combination, the restriction, the deletion or the destruction.
- It is mandatory to provide your Data
The mandatory or optional nature of the Data assignment is indicated by an asterisk (*) next to the personal data of a mandatory nature.
If you refuse to provide the information that is marked as mandatory on the Websites, it will be impossible to achieve the main purpose of collecting the specific Data, and it may, for example, make it impossible for the Company to fulfill the sales contract or provide the others services available on the Website.
The provision of additional Data to the Company, in addition to those that are marked as mandatory, is optional and does not have consequences for the main purposes of data collection, but their provision serves to optimize the quality of services provided.
- What Data do we collect?
We collect only your absolutely necessary Data, which are appropriate and clear for the intended purpose. This Data includes the following:
- Data when creating a user account on the Websites or Apps
- Required: email address *, password (login password) *
- Optional: name, surname, sheet, date of birth, postal address, telephone number.
- Details of your transactions with us, either through our physical stores or through our online store
- For example, we collect notes from our conversations with you, details of any complaints or comments you make, details of purchases you made, products added to or removed from your cart, wish list you want to buy (wish list) , coupon redemptions, websites you visit and how and when you contact us.
- Shopping interests and preferences, which help us to suggest you specific products and services that interest you
- For example, which products do you prefer to receive a personalized offer from us
We will request and use only the Data we have collected to suggest products or services of interest to you and to further improve your shopping experience with us. Of course, it is always your choice if you share such information with us.
- Traffic information of our website or other websites that you have browsed before us
- Payment information.
- Your reviews and product reviews.
- To provide the best possible website experience, we collect technical information about your internet connection and browser, as well as the country and phone code where your computer is located, the web pages that appear during your visit, and the ads that click and enter any search terms. Learn more about it.
- Your social media username, if you interact with us through these channels, to help us respond to your comments, questions or comments.
- Educational elements, such as studies, skills, knowledge of foreign languages, professional experience (only in cases where you apply for a job)
We comply with the law and do not allow children to register on our Websites and Apps when they are under 16 years old. We will ask for the consent of the parent for the children who participate in the experiences and events of the Company.
- How we use your Data
We want to offer you the best possible shopping experience. To achieve this it is necessary to obtain a complete picture of you, combining the Data we have collected. We then use your Data to offer you offers for products and services that you may be interested in.
Legislation for the protection of personal data allows us to do the above in the context of our legitimate interest and the need to understand our customers in order to provide them with a high level of service.
Of course, if you ever want to change the way we use your Data, you will find details in sections 14 & 15 "What are your rights" and "How you can exercise your rights" below.
Remember, if you choose not to share the Data with us or to refuse certain communication rights, we may not be able to provide some of the services you have requested. For example, if you asked us to let you know when a product is available again, we may not be able to help you if you have withdrawn your general consent to receive updates from us.
Finally, we inform you that the processing of your Data is carried out either by the specially authorized personnel of the Company, or through computer systems and electronic devices by the Company and exceptionally by third parties, who, having contractually committed to the confidentiality and protection of Your data performs tasks that are necessary to achieve the purposes that are strictly related to the use of our Websites, its services and the sale of products through our Websites. Information on this can be found below in section 9 “Who are the recipients of your Data? How your Data is communicated ".
Below you will find details on how we use your Data and why:
To provide information about the Websites, Apps and services you request
- Product orders: The Company processes your Data in order to fulfill its contractual relationship, to order products and / or services, to provide customer service, to comply with legal obligations, to oppose, raise or enforce legal requirements. If we do not collect your Data when completing the order either from our physical stores or from our online store, we will not be able to process your order and comply with our legal obligations. Your Data may need to be transferred to third parties for the supply or delivery of the product or service you have ordered. In addition, we may retain your Data for a reasonable period of time in order to meet our contractual obligations, such as product returns, as required by law.
- Create a User Account: The Company processes your Data in order to provide you with account functions and to facilitate the purchase of products and / or services.
- Contact Us The Company uses your Data to respond to requests / inquiries you submit, refund requests and / or complaints. The information you share with us, enables us to manage your requests and respond to you in the best possible way. We may also maintain a record of your inquiries / requests to us in order to better respond to any future communication. We do this based on our contractual obligations to you, our legal obligations and our legitimate interests in order to provide you with the best possible service and to be able to improve our services based on your personal experience.
- Sometimes, we will need to share your Data with a third party that provides a service (such as a courier). Without sharing your personal information, we would not be able to satisfy your request. Here is more information about how we share personal data with third parties.
To share information about our products, services and events, as well as for other promotional purposes.
- Sending a newsletter / offers: With your consent, we will use your personal data, preferences and transaction details to inform you via e-mail, internet, telephone and / or social media about relevant products and services, including personalized / personalized offers , discounts, etc. Of course you have the option to revoke this consent at any time.
- Participation in contests: The Company processes your Data, in case you agree to participate in competitions that it conducts, to notify you if you are the winner of the competition and to deliver your gift.
For the operation, improvement and maintenance of our business, products and services
- Development and improvement of systems and services for the products we provide. We do this based on our legitimate business interests.
- We want to offer you offers and suggestions that are more relevant to your interests. To help us form a better and more general understanding of you as a customer, we combine your personal data gathered throughout our relationship, for example your shopping history in both our physical stores and our online store. To this end, we also combine the Data we collect directly from you with Data we receive from third parties to whom you have given your consent to transfer this data to us. For example, combining this data will help us tailor your experience and decide what inspiration or content to share with you. We also use anonymous customer history data to track trends in different parts of the country. This can then guide what products we display in specific stores.
- To show you the most interesting content on our Websites or Apps, we will use the Data we hold about your favorite products. This is done based on your consent to receive Apps notifications or - for our Websites - your consent to place cookies on your device. For example, we may display a list of recently viewed products or offer recommendations based on your shopping history and any other data you have shared with us.
- To send you research and evaluation requests so we can improve our services. These messages will not contain promotional content and do not require prior consent when sent by email or text message (SMS). We have a legitimate interest in doing so, as this helps our products or services to be more relevant to you. Of course, you are free to refuse to receive these requests from us at any time by updating your online account preferences.
For the protection of rights, assets or security, ours or those of others
- Protect your account from fraud and other illegal activities: This includes using your Data to maintain, update and protect your account. We also monitor browsing activity with us to quickly identify and resolve any issues and protect the integrity of our website. All of the above are part of our legitimate interest. For example, we check your password when you log in and use automated IP address tracking to detect potential false logins from unexpected locations.
- Processing payments and preventing fraudulent transactions: We do this based on our legitimate business interests. This also helps protect our customers from fraud.
For our compliance with our obligations arising from the law
- To comply with our contractual or legal obligations to exchange data with law enforcement. For example, following a court decision to exchange data with judicial services.
- To send you communications required by law or necessary to inform you of changes in the services we provide. For example, updates on these privacy notices, product recall notices, and legally required information about your orders. These service messages will not contain promotional content and do not require prior consent when sent by email or text message (SMS). If we do not use your personal data for these purposes, we will not be able to comply with our legal obligations.
- For what purpose do we process your Data?
We collect your Data for the purposes of the provided products and / or services of our Company and especially for:
- the management of the sale of our products and / or services, e.g. your communication and information about the availability of products and the progress of your order, the execution of your order, the shipment of products, the management of your debts to the REZOS BRANDS SA, making returns and providing guarantees.
- compliance with the obligations imposed by the current legislation e.g. tax legislation, e-commerce directive,
- controlling, improving and adapting to your preferences and choices about our products and / or services,
- sending, by electronic or traditional means, administrative, technological, organizational and / or commercial information for products and / or services of the Company.
- the research of our customers' satisfaction, the promotion of our products and / or services, the sending of newsletters for our products and / or services.
- What is the legal basis for the processing of your Data by the Company?
- Data protection legislation sets out a number of reasons why a company may collect and process your personal data, including:
- the terms of our contractual relationship
- your consent, where required. For example when you choose to receive a newsletter. When collecting your personal data, we will always inform you what data is necessary in relation to a particular service.
- the obligations of the Company deriving from the law (eg tax legislation, legislation for electronic commerce, etc.)
- the legal interest of our Company. In certain cases, we collect your Data in a way that is reasonably expected as part of the operation of our business and that does not substantially affect your rights, freedoms or interests. For example:
- We will use your shopping history to send you or make personalized offers.
- We also combine the customer history of multiple customers to identify trends and ensure that we can keep up with market demand or develop new products / services.
- Who are the recipients of your Data - How is your Data communicated?
Access to your Data is the absolutely necessary staff of the Company, which is committed to maintaining confidentiality and our partner companies or third party service providers, who process your Data as Processors on our behalf and in accordance with our orders.
Data Disclosure by the Company
The Company shares your Data with:
- Third party service providers that process personal data on behalf of the Company, for example (indicatively mentioned) for the processing of credit cards and payments, transfers and deliveries, hosting, management and maintenance of our data, email distribution, research and analysis, management of its promotional activities brand and products, Google, Facebook, and management of certain services and components. When we use third party service providers we enter into agreements that oblige them to implement appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data.
- Other third parties, to the extent required for the following purposes: (i) compliance with a government request, court order or applicable law; and our policies, (iii) our own protection against third party claims, and (iv) helping to prevent or investigate fraud (eg counterfeiting)
- To other third parties when you yourself have given your consent
Notification from you
- When you use certain social media items on our Websites or Apps, you can create a public profile that includes information such as username, profile picture and city. You can also share content with your friends or the general public, including information about your interaction with the Company. We encourage you to use the tools we provide to manage the Company's social media sharing in order to control the information you make available through the Company's social media data.
The following is the policy we apply to those with whom we share your Data in accordance with the above:
- We provide only the information needed to perform their specific services.
- They may use your Data only for the exact purposes set forth in our contract with them.
- We work closely with them to ensure that your privacy is respected and protected at all times.
- If we stop using their services, any of the data you hold will be deleted or made anonymous.
To enhance your customer experience on our Websites and Apps, we use the following companies, which will process your Personal Data as part of their contracts with us:
- WP Cms
Για περισσότερες πληροφορίες σχετικά με την κοινοποίηση των Δεδομένων σας σε τρίτους παρακαλούμε επικοινωνήστε με τον Υπεύθυνο Προστασίας Δεδομένων της Εταιρείας μας.
- How do we ensure that Editors respect your Data?
The Executors on our behalf have agreed and committed contractually with the Company:
- to maintain confidentiality,
- not to send your Data to third parties without the permission of the Company,
- take appropriate security measures,
- comply with the legal framework for the protection of personal data and in particular Regulation 979/2016 / EU (otherwise known as GDPR).
- International Data Transfer
We take steps to comply with applicable legal requirements for the transfer of personal data to recipients in countries outside the European Economic Area or Switzerland that do not provide an adequate level of protection. We use various measures to ensure that your Personal Data transferred to these countries enjoys adequate protection in accordance with data protection rules. These include signing the Contract Clauses, certifying that the recipient has adopted European binding rules or complying with the EU-US and Switzerland-US Privacy Shield.
- How long do we keep your Data?
Some examples of customer data retention periods:
When you place an order, we will retain the personal information you provided to us for five years so that we can comply with our legal and contractual obligations.
Your statement of consent for sending a newsletter (newsletter) is kept for as long as a newsletter is sent to you by the Company and in any case not more than six months from the cessation of sending it.
- Are your Data secure?
We are committed to safeguarding your Personal Data.
The details used to identify you as an account user are twofold: Username and Password. Each time you enter your details, you are given access to your personal account. This process is achieved securely through encryption during their transfer to the Internet and the servers of the Company. By the same token, you are allowed to change your Personal Security Password as often as you wish. After entering the desired code, the new code is coded and stored in the Company's systems. For that reason, you are the only one who knows your password and you are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password by third parties.
These measures shall be reviewed and amended as necessary.
- What are your rights?
You have the right to access your personal data.
This means that you have the right to be informed by us if we process your Data. If we process your Data you can ask to be informed about the purpose of processing, the type of your Data we hold, to whom we give it, how long we store it, if automated decisions are made, but also about your other rights, such as correction, deletion of data, restriction of processing and submission of a complaint to the Personal Data Protection Authority.
You have the right to correct inaccurate personal data.
If you find that there is an error in your Data you can ask us to correct it (eg name correction or change of address notification).
You have the right to delete / forget.
You can ask us to delete your data if it is no longer necessary for the above mentioned processing purposes or you wish to revoke your consent in case this is the only legal basis.
You have the right to portability of your Data.
You can request to us to receive in readable form the Data you have provided or ask us to pass it on to another editor.
You have the right to restrict processing.
You can ask us to restrict the processing of your Data for as long as your processing objections are pending.
You have the right to object και to the withdrawal of consent to the processing of your Data.
You may object to the processing of your Data and we will stop processing your Data unless there are other compelling and legitimate reasons that prevail over your right. If you have given your consent to the collection, processing and use of your personal data, you may revoke your consent at any time with future effect.
Choosing not to receive Marketing Communications.
You receive marketing communications of the company ONLY after your consent and your subscription to our newsletter. You can choose to stop receiving her marketing communications by changing the email registrations by clicking the delete link. Alternatively you can contact us using the contact details in the "Questions and Comments" section below.
In case we rely on our legitimate interest.
In cases where we process your personal data based on our legitimate interest, you can ask us to stop for reasons related to your personal situation. We must then do so if we do not believe we have a legitimate reason to continue to process your Personal Data.
- How can you exercise your rights?
To exercise your rights you can submit a request to the Data Protection Officer at the e-mail address (firstname.lastname@example.org) entitled "Exercise of Right" and we will make sure to examine it and answer you as soon as possible.
- If you wish to correct your Data in your user account, you can log in to it and make any correction / change without the need to submit a Request.
- If you wish to withdraw your consent to send a newsletter (newsletter) you can do so by selecting the link "To delete from the" newsletter mailing list "click here" located at the bottom of each newsletter.
- When do we respond to your requests?
We respond to your requests free of charge without delay, and in any case within (1) one month from the time we receive your request. However, if your Request is complicated or there is a large number of your Requests we will inform you within the month if we need to receive an extension of another (2) two months within which we will respond to you.
If your Requests are manifestly unfounded or excessive, in particular due to their recurring nature, the Company may impose a reasonable fee, taking into account the administrative costs of providing the information or performing the requested action, or refusing to follow up on the Request.
- What is the applicable law when processing your Data by us?
Applicable Law is the Greek Law, as formulated according to the General Regulation for the Protection of Personal Data 2016/679 / EU, and in general the current national and European legislative and regulatory framework for the protection of personal data.
The competent courts for any disputes arising related to your Data are the Courts of Greece.
- Where can you go if we violate the applicable law for the protection of your Personal Data?
You have the right to submit a complaint to the Personal Data Protection Authority (postal address 1-3 Kifissias, PC 115 23, Athens, tel. 210. 6475600, e-mail address email@example.com ), if you consider that the processing of your Personal Data violates the applicable national and regulatory framework law for the protection of personal data.
- How will you be notified of any changes to this Policy?
- Questions and Comments?
- Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org